Saturday, 5 January 2008

First Day of Work

If you randomly throw a stone in a newsroom, there's a high chance that you might hit an SCI graduate.

Yeah met my colleagues for the first time today, and quite a few of the journalists in the My Paper newsroom are from my school :)

Feels good to have nice seniors who invite you to have lunch with them, tell you "feel free to ask me if you've any questions", and ask you to go off and not do too much OT because "they don't pay you enough".

Haha anyway, here's a desperate call for stories. If there's anything about Singapore that you absolutely think should be highlighted, feel free to tell me. My internship grade will depend on you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry ever since I moved I dont have net at home so havent check your blog for ages! Anyway, I believe I would have stories to share when i return :P