Monday, 3 September 2007

Look Who I Saw in Sentosa

Egyptians. Western cowboys. Grecian gods and goddesses. Moulin Rouge. Chinese concubines, even the emperor himself. All lost in space and time, gathered for the sports ball.



And I didn't even know half of them. Sometimes it's just more fun to take pictures with people you don't know. haha...


Theme park girls: Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!


Congjing and me. Transported into the world of pyramids and pharoahs.


Now with Longhui, who happens to be indecently dressed by the standards of ancient China..haha.

Entangled in his tentacles.

Oh no! Save me from Dracula!

And the next time you see him, he's stolen Cupid's bow and arrow. What a bad vampire!

Bad girl Ruth in gothic punk. haha.

I borrowed his sword and asked to slay him. He agreed. Haha nice guy to the end.

And here's one final shot with the sports queen, who was nice enough to pause and take a few photos with us even though she was in a rush. A true beauty queen, both inside and out :)

2 comments: