I have been tagged, and this is the list that had me racking my brain day and night.
1. I like lizards. I think they're cute :)
2. I feel an heartache everytime a piece of paper (especially if only used on one side) is thrown into the rubbish bin.
3. As mentioned in a previous post, insects really love me. I have so many bites that appear out of nowhere and leave ugly scars on my legs.
4. I can't pronounce "wood" and "woolworths" for nuts.
5. I have been asked whether i'm from china a couple of times here. Somebody said it's probably because ang mohs can't tell the difference between asians just like how i couldn't distinguish between 2 blonde girls in the past. But well, there are still pretty girls in china k!
6. For your contribution :)
Part of the deal of being tagged is to tag other people. But because exams are just around the corner for many people, and also because i have to dedicate brainjuice for my exams instead of spending more time thinking of who to tag, i'll just give the tagging a miss ;)
Tuesday, 10 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment